OUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIOREMENT (HSE) POLICY
D.K Constructions (I) Pvt. Ltd. is committed to the safety of employees, contractors, and the laborers involved. We recognize that providing and integrating a sound environment, health, and safety program into our business is key to our success.
• Comply with all pertinent environmental and safety laws, rules, and regulations, not just because it is legally required, but also because we believe it is the responsible way to conduct our business.
• Provide training to our employees in order for them to have the knowledge, skills, and understandings to perform their responsibilities and duties at the highest level.
• Toolbox meeting at the site between engineers, supervisors, and laborers prior to the start of work activities on a daily basis.
• Provide PPE and job-specific training to the team involved in a particular job.
• To consult with our employees on a matter affecting their health and safety
• To provide and maintain save plant and equipment
• To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health
• To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for employees and labors
• All accidents and work-related health and environmental hazards or problems should be reported on an Incident, Accident Hazard (IAH) report as soon as possible.
• Making sure dangerous substances are stored, used and disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly area and
• To review and revise this policy as required at regular intervals.
• Conducting all work in a safe manner and to ensure the integrity of the assets, by providing Personal Protective equipment.
• Investigating all incidents relating to Health, Safety, and Environment, including minor ones and near misses, followed by the implementation of corrective measures.
• Utilize energy resources in a responsible and efficient manner so as to reduce emissions and generation of effluent and waste products.
• Communicate the policy to all employees in an accessible format
• Zero Fatalities
• Zero Lost Time Injuries (LTI).
• Maximum Safe Working Hours.